laser psu (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 19:45:51 +0100
From: colin.heath4 <colin.heath4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: laser psu

hi all,
        i have a laser module here made by lasrer science inc. iyt was sent
to me by terry fritz and i was going to use it as a triggered spark gap but
it wasnt powerful enough.
i am now into lasers themselves and want to power this module up.
apparently the module has the caps spark gap and tube all in there so all it
needs is a high voltage supply( i think).
nobody else has been able to help me from the laser guys so i figured this
like the tesla list will probarly provide all the answerss i need
its a nittrogen laser.
any help much appreciated.
many thanks
colin heath