Re: Hi Voltage Resistor availability Aust/NZ (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 19:25:46 +1200
From: tesla <tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hi Voltage Resistor availability Aust/NZ (fwd)

Hi Team
Tnx for the assistance, RS is a source I had overlooked, I'll be onto that
pronto.
Re your comment below Dan:
Really useful to know that you found those resistors to work OK. I
appreciated the point re voltage stress during charging but from my analysis
at the momment of firing ofthe gap the reistor sees the full stage volts for
a few microsecond or so, it was this that had made me think that I would
need the high voltage range of reistors

Best
Ted L in NZ