Re: virus-containing "tesla" / "vacuum tube" message circulated (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 23:02:03 -0500
From: Mark Broker <mbroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: virus-containing "tesla" / "vacuum tube" message circulated
    (fwd)

FWIW, this is the subject of a current (or nearly) thread on the pupman Tesla Coil list.  Indeed, the text of the message was sent by sundog, an IS admin....

Terry F sent a message that he was recieving the virus email as well.  I guess someone on the pupman list doesn't have up to date DATs!

Always update your antivirus software's DATs regularly.

Regards,

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group

>> From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxx>