Re: Coin Shrinking in October Pop Sci... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:19:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Roberts <quezacotl_14000000000000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Coin Shrinking in October Pop Sci... (fwd)

So when does this issue come out? Obviously in October, but do you know if it comes out at the start of the month, or closer to the end? I'll be sure to check it out!

[I subscribe to Pop. Sci, and I have it already! ;-P    SRR]

High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Original poster: Steven Roys