Re: Van de Graaff /Pelletron (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:29:49 -0500
From: Charles Brush <cfbrush@xxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Van de Graaff /Pelletron (fwd)

>Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxx>

Hi Adam,

If you try a search for "belt sander" you'll see what I mean.  They
are very common, and use a sandpaper belt on a pair of wheels.  There
are small handheld units as well as large floor standing units that
typically have a disk sander built in as well.  Here are some
examples currently on ebay (there are tons of configurations for
these things):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2375349446&category=20782

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2591382232&category=25279

Charles