Re: Electrometer design (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 13:27:36 -0500
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Electrometer design (fwd)

You can also use a field effect transistor (FET) and this gives a reliable
flash at distances up to 50 miles as the storm approaches.  If anyone sends
me a SASE I will send them the circuit.  Very simple with one FET, a few
resistors, and a few caps.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.