Re: Mini VDG? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 17:10:06 -0800
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mini VDG? (fwd)

High Voltage list wrote:

> Original poster: Steven Roys <sroys@xxxxxxxx>

	My little VDG, which is neither friction free or very well built, will
build up enough charge when the motor shaft is turned by hand a turn of
two that it will run backwards as a motor for perhaps half that amount.
My radial Dirod machine does the same except that it will spin three or
four turns because the friction is less.

Ed