Re: Mini VDG? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:26:45 -0700
From: robert & june heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Mini VDG?

Dave: Thankyou for your memories of your VDG kit. My father gave me a tube
radio kit. I still rember when I built it it didn't work and how embarased I
was when my father pointed out that the tubes had to go in spesific places
in the circuit. I love the memories and I still play with my toy. Bigger,
newer, but still the same in type just 60 years later.
      Robert   H