Re: More on Coax Cables for High Voltage, and Connectors (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:31:47 -0600
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: More on Coax Cables for High Voltage, and Connectors (fwd)

Use polypropylene for polyethylene for the tube.  Usually 5 inch length is
sufficient.  If you drill out a standard SO-239 chassis connector with a 1/2
inch dia. bit the tube fits perfect.  Epoxy in place.  Then epoxy a bananna
receptacle on the HV end of the tube.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation
E11870 Shadylane Rd.