RE: Any Interest in 30-40 kVA Power Supplies (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:32:53 -0500
From: Carl Litton <Carl_Litton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Any Interest in 30-40 kVA Power Supplies (fwd)

Thanks folks for the cap info.  Just got the user's manual schematic on
the transformer, charging circuit, and the capacitors.  Caps have high
voltage diode array inside (CW multiplier) which explains AC in and DC
out.  Also, it turns out that EACH can in 2 uF for a total of 4 uF at
125 kV.

Yep, I like the advice that said this is a might tooooo big for the TC
project.

Thanks again,

Carl

Carl Litton