Re: HV list (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:18:33 +0930
From: Matthew Smith <matt@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HV list (fwd)

Chip

> Hi Chip, yes I would be interested if it isn't to much
> work. There are some really usefull posts and follow-ups
> here. The Tesla-List archive is incredibly usefull.

I'll echo David's comments.  Whilst I generally keep all threads of interest in
my mail programme, a searchable archive is very helpful for those that get
deleted and I then want to refer to...

So, if it's just a question of turning on archiving, I'll second the "yes please".

Cheers

--
Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy

Outside temperature:  20.6 degrees Celcius.
Wind due NW, 10.1km/hr gusting to 13.8km/hr
Temperatures today (avg/max/min):  14.9/ 22.6/ 12.1 degrees Celcius.
Max wind speed today 21.9km/hr at 09:10
Precipitation today: 0.000mm