Re: Xenon Short Arc Igniter Help? (fwd)

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:38:35 -0700
From: robert heidlebaugh <rheidlebaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Xenon Short Arc Igniter Help?

Power to your flash assembly is supplied by your power supply not the
trigger circuit. If you nead a 30 Kv trigger you use an auto ignition coil.
No flash assembly uses a 40 amp continous trigger. Main flash power can be
that high, but not the trigger. Even military sequencial flash assemblies
don't use 40 amp triggers.
     Robert    H