free stuff (available in Denver only) (fwd)

Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:02:25 -0700
From: Gomez Addams <gomez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Colorado Tesla Coilers <gnats@xxxxxxxxxx>,
     the _new_ DMSC list <dmsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: free stuff (available in Denver only)

  I have the following items to give away.  If you are interested,
please contact me ASAP (off list) to make arrangements to pick up - I
have to get this stuff out of my work space quickly.  If any of this
isn't picked up in a week or two, I'm throwing it in the dumpster.

* small enclosed knife type disconnect switch, very old, Westinghouse,
2-pole, no door interlock (not NEC compliant) 240V / 30A / 1HP, with
two screw-in 20A fuses.

* medium enclosed disconnect switch, old, Trumbull, 3-pole, has door
interlock, 240V / 30A, with three 30A cartridge fuses

* Tesla secondary or extra coil, 20" x 41" plumb-wound (spaces are less
than wire diameter, about 11 TPI) roughly 440 turns 20 ga. solid
pvc-insulated wire, on Sonotube form, with polyurethane overcoat.

  - Bill "Gomez" Lemieux

"The liver is a body part that processes TOXINS.
How d'you figure it's supposed to be EATEN?"
                          - Tracy Lunquist