RE: Cheap parts for high-power resistive ballast (for pole transformer). (fwd)

Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 17:15:13 -0500
From: Carl Litton <Carl_Litton@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Cheap parts for high-power resistive ballast (for pole
    transformer). (fwd)

Aaron,

If you are successful with the project and make that picture, please let
me know how you photographed it.  I can never seem to capture on film
anything near what the arc actually looks like.

I have a JL running a nearly 150,000 Volts in my living room and it is
spectacular.  When I run it outside, I use my 300,000 Volt PSU  (this is
30 kVA at 100 ma) and I would love to be able to post pic of it.

Carl Litton