Re: Marx using inductors (fwd)

Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 12:11:58 -0500
From: Dr. Resonance <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Marx using inductors (fwd)

I have developed a unique multiplier circuit that uses a center-tapped
transformer such as a NST or X-ray transformer, and then produces a
single-ended output (hot to ground).  If you need the circuit contact me
off-list and I will email it to you.  You use your entire NST or dental
X-ray transformer, not just 1/2 of it.  It requires a few extra diodes and
caps but it works very well.

BTW we stock HV diodes and MMC caps for HV applications --- both standard
and fast recovery types in stock.

Dr. Resonance