Controlled 3 phase saturated 208/4500Volts, not MOT (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 01:05:21 -0800
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>, 'High Voltage list' <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Controlled 3 phase saturated  208/4500Volts, not MOT

Hello Aaron, All,
This would seem to be the prime speciman we have been discussing for heavy
iron stauration and High impeadance HV winding for DC control. I have a
similar one coming from the Midwest for repeatabily of results. Pricing is
right!

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-kv-6-kw-approx-TRANSFORMER-3-phase-208v-for-833A_W0QQi
temZ5869896050QQcategoryZ4675QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Regards,
Jim Mora
Ojai, Ca.

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.y g.