RE: Of Mice and HV (fwd)

Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 15:16:11 -0400
From: Chris Boden <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'High Voltage list' <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Of Mice and HV (fwd)

I designed a similar type of setup we called the "Coon Cannon".

Take a 6" piece of PVC pipe about 2' long. Cap one end. Mount of pair of
Carriage bolts about 6" from the capped end with the Heads inside the pipe.
Connect these to a large cap (like one of our 300lbs coin crusher caps).
Place bait in the end-cap, and setup your charging system.

Raccoon/Opossum/Skunk/Rat, etc wanders in the pipe, gets to the foot, and
closes the circuit.

*FOOMP*

Trap is self cleaning and self resetting.

Chris Boden
www.thegeekgroup.org