Re: Of Mice and HV (fwd)

Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 16:51:16 -0700
From: Ed Phillips <evp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Of Mice and HV (fwd)

    I don't think this list permits attachments but if it does I could
send pictures of "skunk zapper" victims as proof of the principle that
contact with a lead from half of a 9 kV neon sign transformer really
spoils their day [actually night of course].

Ed

[Ed - you're correct in that the list does not permit attachments.  Any
interested parties could contact you directly for their standard
theraputic dose of nocturnal carnage. ;-) SRR]