Re: Lifter (fwd)

Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 22:09:29 -0700
From: Scott Hanson <huil888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Lifter (fwd)

DC -

Please clarify the configuration of your lifter so there can be no
misunderstanding:

1. The lifter's sole source of power is a chemical battery ("power pack")
supplying DC current to the HV power supply;
2. The battery is mounted on or in the lifter structure, and remains in
place during the lifter's flight;
3. During flight, the lifter is not tethered to the ground, nor any other
surface or object; and no other power source is used to provide additional
lift (helium balloon, compressed air jet, etc)
4. The lifter is able to generate sufficient thrust with its on-board power
supply to raise the entire lifter assembly, with power supply, battery, etc,
off the "ground" and maintain flight or hover for at least 5 seconds.

Have I stated the description of the hardware and the flight conditions
correctly?

Please forgive me if I sound sceptical, but some form of verification
(photos, technical description, specific performance criteria, etc) would
help this reader accept these claims as factual.

I seem to remember previous claims of a "Tesla rifle" directed energy device
and a "Kinetic Resonance Energy Weapon" that (apparently) were never backed
up with credible evidence and quickly faded into oblivion (Tesla Coil
Mailing List, August 14, 2004).

Regards,
Scott Hanson
(Septical in So Cal)