Re: Kirlian Machine (fwd)

Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 21:33:28 -0500
From: Shaun Epp <scepp@xxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Kirlian Machine (fwd)

The Kirlian discharge is just a high voltage discharge, some people believe
there is more to it than that though.

Another way of doing this is to use a petry(spelling) dish.  You patially
fill it with water and add some copper sulfate to make it conductive.  Put a
metal strip inside it around the inside of the dish.  Connect this to ground
or return lead.  put whatever you what to electrify under the dish and
connect it the the high voltage.  I used a plastic sheet on supports with
black cloth under it for the base and put the object (like a key or leaf) on
it with the dish on top.  It works well.  This idea came out of an older
issue of Popular Electronics.

Good luck

Shaun Epp