Geek Group Berkley Caps (fwd)

Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:43:56 -0700
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sroys@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Geek Group Berkley Caps

Hello,

I have suggested that a thread be started here regarding the Geek Group's
Large acquisition  from Lawrence - Livermore of HV Pulse Capacitors
typically 7.5uf 50 KV 9000 joules. They really don't belong on the Tesla
list and better discourse would probably occur here. Ok with You? Most of us
would be interested in exploding wire and coin shrinking. But I think this
would be a good area to discuss switching, discharge, and final safety
discharge cautions.

Best Regards,

Jim Mora

Tesla Listserver Member, and HV list