Re: Electrometer insulators (fwd)

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:35:44 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Electrometer insulators (fwd)

I am surprised that you hope to measure minute charges in the presence of
rotating magnets that will induce fields and currents in everything metallic
unless you have huge shielding against both static fields and varying
fields. But I have little background in electrostatics if that is even what
you are planning.

Peter
http://tesladownunder.com