Re: faraday cage questions (fwd)

Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 15:49:09 -0600
From: Steve Ward <steve.ward@xxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: faraday cage questions (fwd)

Thanks for the "working man's" examples Peter.  I guess im just going
to have to try something and see if it works, hopefully with nothing
too bad resulting from improper blocking of the RF.  If chicken wire
is cheap enough, i could indeed enclose an entire area of the
basement, and also use that as workspace when needed.  More planning
is needed here.

Jim,  To clarify, you are saying that the magnetic fields produced
within the cage are "OK" provided that the cage is not the return path
for this current?

Steve