Re: Flyback HV terminals. Richard Hull speaks! (fwd)

Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 02:03:23 +0900
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Flyback HV terminals. Richard Hull speaks!

Richard Hull,
(Tesla coil Master, for you young blokes)
Welcome back to HV.
I well recall your Nemesis coil and also, I think that is your coil in the
current Guinness book of records as a photographic example of an impressive
coil
Last I heard (years ago), you were happily fusoring away. Could we have a
little insight into your travels in those years?

Tesladownunder

[Peter, and anyone else so inclined - feel free to check out www.fusor.net
to learn about the more recent adventures of Richard and the other members
of the Neutron Club.  SRR]