Re: THERABAND VDG BELTS?????????/ (fwd)

Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 07:05:47 +0200
From: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>
To: High Voltage list <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: THERABAND VDG BELTS?????????/ (fwd)

Ed,

I am in the finalizing phase of a VDG myself. I decided to go with a
custom belt made for me by HABASIT, a leading manufacturer of flat drive
belts and conveyor belts for the food industry.
A few belts in their line of food conveyor belts are *not* antistatic,
and they work great. Polyurethane on weave. Mine are 0,7mm thick, that`s
28 thou to you, sir!

http://www.habasit.com/1976.html
F-2EQWT 05

http://as2.netex.ch/newapps/proden.nsf/fmGenericOverview?OpenForm&Category=AIVY&AC=COM&Imperial=FALSE