[For Sale] - Big lot of large and small vacuum tubes (fwd)

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:31:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kevin Christiansen <kevinchri@xxxxxxxxx>
To: hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [For Sale] - Big lot of large and small vacuum tubes

Hello all!

I have a whole bunch of large and small vacuum tubes
for sale, all as one lot, for $30.

A bunch of them are large power tubes.

If there are tubes, etc. that you are not interested
in, I am happy to leave them out, so you don't have to
pay shipping for them.

Here is the list...

---------------

Vintage TAKK-TRON tube - an esoteric corona-based high
voltage recifier tube.  This tube does not use a
filiment.

Two NL-718 National Power tubes (have large heat sinks
on them).  Large power thyratrons.

Two JAN6303A high voltage rectifiers.  40,000 volts,
800 mA.  Graphite anode - high power.

GL-8020 high voltage rectifier.

ML-48E high voltage X-ray rectifier - 150,000 volts.

JAN CUE-577 high voltage rectifier

Two 3C23 thyratron tubes

Ten C6J Xenon thyratrons.  300 volt, 6 amps.  With
data sheets and hookup diagrams.

Three GL-6011 mercury thyratrons.   1500 volt, 3.5
amps.  With data and hookup diagrams.

5563A - large mercury thyratron / switched rectifier.

Sixteen 1B3-GT rectifier tubes - 26,000 volts plus,
0.5 mA.  Often used for second anode in televisions.

Three 6BK4C / 6EL4A high voltage shunt regulators.
36,000 volts.  With some data.

Five 707A klycetron tubes

RX21 mercury rectifier

NL-617 - rectifier?

GL-6807 - xenon thyratron / switched rectifier.

705A - high voltage rectifier

JAN-CTL 3B28

JAN-CTY 6044

3124

Other misc tubes - 6N7GT, Philco "84", 5956 / E36 - a
small thyratron, 6X5GT, 6SF5, and 20 or 30 other misc
smal tubes, from TVs, etc.

I will also throw in a box full of misc vacuum tube
sockets if you want it.

The shipping weight for the entire lot is going to be
on the order of 30-35 pounds, shipping from ZIP code
85615.

The preferred method of payment is PayPal.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

- Kevin Christiansen