HV variable frequency generator (fwd)

Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:01:30 -0700 (MST)
From: Chip Atkinson <chip@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HV variable frequency generator

Greetings,

I got this on the tesla list and am forwarding it to the hv list:

Please contact him directly as I don't think he's on the list(yet)

Chip
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 15:55:26 +0000
From: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx

    [ Part 1.1, Text/PLAIN  3 lines. ]
    [ Not Shown. Use the "V" command to view or save this part. ]

    [ Part 1.2: "Attached Text" ]

I am writing a paper for a class in high school and my purpose it to
design a linear accelerator on paper (not to be actually Built).
does any one have a schematic for a high voltage variable frequency
generator that would work in the entire RF range and then some.  It would
have to be good for 20-30Kv
Thanks
Jay Howson