[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Man Out of Time

The local (sorta) Barnes & Noble bookstore had copies of Margaret Cheney''s(?)
biography of Tesla: Man out of Time.  This was written about 5(?) years back.
In the bargain books, about $7.  I have a copy, buried, have not read it.
I have read Sumerhills(?) Prodigal Genius, which is going on 50 years old.

Prodigal Genius has the advantage that many of Tesla's associates could be
interviewed.  It had the disadvantage that some of the material was lost
at that time (Colorado Springs notes, etc...).  Man Out of Time has the
inverse situation:  More material sources available, less/no coworkers to
interview.

regards
dwp