[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Books

Hi there

Today I bought a copy of R. Iannini's 'Build your own working laser, phaser, ion
ray gun... etc" Tab books 1983. Does 10-12" sparks sound optimistic from a 6kV
23mA ignition transformer? His coil is about 10" high, 3" sec diameter. I have
two transformers of similar spec lying around. The last coil I built of that
size does 3" sparks.

Also, Iannini has written another book, called 'Build your own working fibre
optic, infra red and laser space age projects' (1987). Does anyone own this book
and if so, is it worth getting? I have a broad range of amateur science
interests, not just TCs.

Cheers
Phil Mason