[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Plasma Displays

Ed Harris;

I have re-read your post on plasma displays several times. I
found the work on creating a display with a balloon was very
interesting.

This is exactly the type of work which would make a fine paper
for submission to Harry Goldman for the TCBA publication "NEWS"

If you could take a few photos, describe the apparatus in a one
or two page brief, and submit the paper and photos I am sure you
would be accepted for publication. Harry sends out complementary
issues to any member who submits papers accepted for publication.

Given the quality of the members in the group here, we should all
be in print more often in the TCBA NEWS. I am working on a short
paper about RF grounds to be submitted in the next few weeks.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12