[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: New rotary wheel

 * Original msg to: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
 * Carbons sent to: usa-tesla-at-usa-dot-net

 ES> The circuit breakers that are clearly labled 20 amps and did
 ES> not trip at 35 and 45 amps are Square D.

Humm. I will check mine this weekend. I threw a whole box away
with breakers for the reason we are discussing, I replaced the
box and breakers with a top quality brand. Let me check the names
and I will get back with you.

 ES> I am also planning on installing one ground some distance
 ES> away as a ground for the 60 cycle - RF filters, variac
 ES> cases, etc.  Do you think one rod is sufficient for this?

Yes.

 ES> How much distance from the main RF ground rods do you think
 ES> I need?

20-30 feet of earth will damp most of the RF out so that it will
not be conducted back to the 60 cycle ground rod.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12