[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Plasma Displays

-> From: tesla-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com
-> To: EDHARRIS-at-MPS.OHIO-STATE.EDU, GCerny-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com,
-> Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 09:00:15 +0700
-> Subject:  Re: Plasma Displays
->
-> From EDHARRIS-at-MPS.OHIO-STATE.EDU Tue Aug 15 01:12 MDT 1995
-> RQ> Ed Harris;

-> RQ> I have re-read your post on plasma displays several times. I
-> RQ> found the work on creating a display with a balloon was very
-> RQ> interesting.

-> Thanks, and I hope some people can try out something similar, and
-> improve upon the idea.

-> RQ> This is exactly the type of work which would make a fine paper
-> RQ> for submission to Harry Goldman for the TCBA publication "NEWS"

-> I used to subscribe to TCBA and liked it but it's a bit pricey. I
-> would consider writing up the idea, but I don't have access to a good
-> camera...

I just sent mine in "words only". Harry Loves plasma spheres, I'm
sure it would be considered seriously.

-> Thanks for the feedback. Perhaps I'll write it up ( there's not
-> really much to it) and send it along to Harry. By the way is he
-> still at 3 AMy Lane, Queensbury, NY?

Yes.

Richard Quick