[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Maillist archives

Hello all,

I have created a new subdirectory to ftp.funet.fi (alias nic.funet.fi)
for the archives of the mailing-list messages:

/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/maillist

Only the last two are now available because of a little problem but
all of the missing three files will be added soon. These files are
nearly 2 megabytes each uncompressed and filled with information.

Read these if you are a newbie on the list! - otherwise they are
excellent for reference.

Yours,

  Kristian Ukkonen
  Tesla-admin of nic.funet.fi

| Kristian Ukkonen       |  Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law  |
| kukkonen-at-alpha.hut.fi  |           Fear is the mind-killer               |