[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ball Lightning in Tesla Video?

Richerd, I forget to mention this in our recent correspondence, but I
noticed something interesting in your Tesla video when I first saw it.
In the video, when you are first firing the coil in your garage, there is
what looks like a small sphere of plasma that is generated when it
tries to fire.  I believe the coil was still out of tune at this point.  This
sphere seemed to make about two corkscrew orbits above the coil before
dissipating.  Could this have been the elusive ball lightning?  No one
mentions it on the tape, so I assume you missed it at the time.

Regards,

Don

PS - Still preparing my primary form and comtemplating home built capacitor
design...