[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SWAPFEST

 CA> Greetings,

 CA> There is a swapfest here in CO on 4/1.  I thought I would
 CA> ask people about useful things to look for and what is a
 CA> reasonable price. In particular, I am interested in
 CA> transformers (variable, potential, pole, and current),
 CA> ammeters, signal generators, oscilloscopes, and RF
 CA> filters. Are there any other items that I should keep my
 CA> eyes open for?

Magnet wire on large spools priced under $3.00 a pound, frequency
counters, PE core coax, HV barium titanate "doorknob" capacitors,
power relays + matching control transformers, ground strap, and
antenna tuning coils would also be at the top of my list.

Richard Quick

... My hard disk is full! Maybe I'll try this message section thing.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12