[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Halloween plans

Chip,
Two of my electronics pals were really pushing me to get this latest
coil done for halloween so we could put on a show in the front yard.
It did not happen this year.  We talked about putting a grounded
chicken wire fence around it and police tape a few feet further out
for obvious reasons.  We actually were all looking forward to it, but
the coil is not done.  The blow is softened by the fact it is raining
tonight.  Wait till next year though.

Glenn