[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

My Tesla Coil pictures

Hello everybody,

I am pleased to announce that I now have 12 pictures of some of my
coil work posted on the I-net.  These are available on Jim Fosse's
ftp site with filenames such as ltc01rws.jpg (a shot of my biggest
coil) or mtc03rws.jpg ( a good shot of my medium coil in operation),
and stc01rws.jpg (my small coil).  An explanatory text file is also
located there.

The address is ftp.bdt-dot-com/home/jim.fosse

I apologize for the poor quality of some of the pictures.  They are stills
captured from videotape which represents the only existing  record
of these events.

I wish to extend my great appreciation to Jim Fosse for his generous
assistance in posting my pictures.

Enjoy!

Happy coiling!, rwstephens