[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Design Program

I am sending you a tesla coil design program that you may share
freely with your mailing list. I hope that it can be of benefit to
new coilers and more experienced coilers alike. It was written years
ago by me and sold in the TCBA news letter but I will distribute it
free of charge now. However, any donations would be greatly
appreciated since I also could use the money on my newest coil
project.

Sincerely,
Chris Singletary
President - Lightning Software

P.S. I am also considering a windows version if the demand is great
enough for it.

Believe that you CAN accomplish the impossible and you shall.