[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Test results

> We are almost ready for testing using a Tesla coil to generate ELF
> pulses and I beleive this may get interesting. Time will tell.

  How would you go about designing a coil in the ELF range.  It seems to
me that it would require extremely large values for the primary cap and
coil.  I also plan on exploring the lower frequencies via the Tesla
coil.  I have read that most living things and the earth itself resonate
at frequencies less than 20 hz.

0-> Chris <-0

> Charlie
>
> Elfrad Group

 | Christopher V. Wezyk                    Office of Information Technology |
 | Associate Helpdesk Analyst    	   Intel ProShare: 660-7143         |
 | Duke University - Box 90134             Help Line:      684-2200         |
 | Durham, NC 27708-0132                   Fax:            684-3383         |
 |____________wezman-at-acpub.duke.edu____http://www.duke.edu/~wezman__________|