[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC primary wiring

If I gave an operational coil to ANYONE I would make sure that I couldnt be
held liable for anything. If some person gets fried they WILL look for
someone to hang it on, someone to prosecute. Caps will kill, if they are any
size usually they will kill without fail. I have no idea what all that RF
would do to a pacemaker in a musem visitor but the DA's here would surely be
trying to say wanton, reckless whatever in order to hang you. Please be sure
you are covered, Im a nurse and I know a little about what lawyers can and
will try to do to you and it does not have to be your fault. Right or wrong
will not matter either.        Take care,  Steve.