[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: stepped leaders

Richard, Robert, Everybody,
           Thank you for your support and encouragement. I work in an
educational establishment and it is a place steeped in both teaching
and learning. I'm here on the list to do both, and I have been
handsomely rewarded by notes, components and books sent to me as well
as the wisdom of others here. I love electricity and wish to pursue
learning about it for as long as I'm able. I have many more
experiments planned and will happily post any results I get. My only
regret is that decent thunderstorms are so few and far between in my
particular location.

Thank you all,
Malcolm