[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: stepped leaders

MW> I am open as always to criticism of my views.

MW> Regards, Malcolm

> I think Malcolm should be applauded for his extra efforts which
> he goes to in order to understand the intimate goings on behind
> Tesla coil operation, and his generosity in then sharing with
> all of us, that understanding which he has laboriously gleaned.
> Thanks Malcolm!

> Regards, rwstephens

I second that motion. Malcolm has expended that extra effort on
more than one occasion to delve into specifics. He has returned
much excellent data that I have found to be very enlightening to
my understanding of Tesla Coils. This become even more impressive
when one considers the logistic problems he has "down under".

Thanks Malcolm!

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12