[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Electrostatics

In a message dated 96-12-02 00:49:22 EST, RWW writes;

<Big Snip>

<< These TCs emit an explosive scalar wave.  They are also
 scalar translators and these scalar waves are immediately reconverted
 back to EM. >>

<Snip>

What, exactly are "scalar waves"?
I often see references to these mysterious waves mentioned in the "fringe"
literature but have never come across a definition of any kind.  The closest
thing that I can find in the regular literature is that of a "scalar field"
but even that definition is circular and not informative.  Am I correct in
assuming that a "scalar" anything is a thing which has Magnitude but no
Direction?  And what does this look like in a wave or a field?

Thanks!

-DavidF-