[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tapered secondary coil...

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Tesla List wrote:

> I have used cyanoacrylate glues and spray accelerators.  The combination
> works well.

Cyanoacrylate's are most often used in model airplanes.  They work best
with wood, in model airplanes it's balsa, but pine, plywood, etc, will
work.  It sets in 3 seconds, and it's usually reasonably priced.  If you
want to buy the aforementioned glue, pick up a copy of RCModeler magazine
or e-mail me and I can give you the URL for a mail-order place.  TTYL!

---
Paul Anderson
Author of Star Spek(a tongue in cheek pun on Star trek)
e-mail: starspek-request-at-lowdown-dot-com with subscribe as the subject
I hear it's hilarious.
Maintainer of the Tips-HOWTO.
http://www-dot-netcom-dot-com/~tonyh3/speck.html