[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TC Electrostatics

    [The following text is in the "ISO-8859-1" character set]

It seems to me the actual current needs to be digitized and examined to
tell the real tale as to what is going on! Since this would involve a $$$
DSO that might be zapped, we may never know. The base current would need to
be digitized over several gap firings until the corona reaches a fair
length.
>From the postings it sounds like even a DC TC run - or + would yield the
same negative electrostatics.
D. Huffman