[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

On Thu, 22 Feb 1996 tesla-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com wrote:

> I agree.  I lost two of these.  One at 12kv and one at about 10kv.  What
> voltage did yours fail at?  We need to get the instructions at the ftp site
> for building these modified to alert future builders as to the true working
> voltage.  I don't think they can be used above 9kv safely.
>
> Chip Atkinson,  If we get a consensus on this, can someone modify those
> files?
>
> Thanks, Ed Sonderman

I'm the tesla-admin of nic.funet.fi and thus if someone knows that there
is false information on the files or has any other problems with the files
on the site, I'll be glad to help. Any new material can be uploaded (put)
to /pub/sci/electrical/tesla/incoming. Please do mail me description of
any uploaded files - this is especially important on picture-files as each
pic-file on the site should have a doc describing contents of the picture..

Kristian Ukkonen
kukkonen-at-alpha.hut.fi