[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: primary calculations

>> Tomorrow night I'll check my Oscope against my
>>short wave reciever to see if my scope has lost calibration. It's about 5
>>years over due. I'll also check the numbers with the coil off the ground! It
>>was about 2" from my damp concrete floor.

Ed,
        I got side tracked tonight. I build my RQ gap out to 10 tubes and
tried it in series and then 2 halves in parallel. I didn't see much
improvement, so I may be power limited. Tomorrow night :) I'll try my 90 cfm
blower on it to see if I can get it to quench quicker. If that doesn't work
I'll pull a 10^-4 torr vacuum on it and see how long I can keep it on;)

`                                       jim