[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Taking Photos

Hey guys,

Just my 2 cents.  The whole idea behind the one second exposure is to capture
a lot of pretty sparks on one picture.  Since they move around a lot, changing
the ASA setting on the camera may just cause the shutter to open wide
resulting in over exposure of the sparks you do capture.  If your camera will
allow you to snap the shutter several times on a single frame, you might try
that instead.  However, most inexpensive modern cameras won't let you.  Just
try it out and see.  You may get lucky.

Smile!  Zap,
Mark