[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Capacitor

 * Original msg to: scotty-at-wesnet-dot-com
 * Carbons sent to: usa-tesla-at-usa-dot-net

Scott;

I received my .025 uF, 20KVAC (rms) pulse discharge capacitor by
UPS yesterday. I want to thank you personally, and publically,
for the wonderful job you did putting this order together.

My capacitor arrived in perfect condition, beautifully and
professionally packed. There is no way that I would have been
able purchase a similar unit at this exceptional price had it not
been for your most generous assistance and your high standard of
personal honesty.

You have not only done me a great favor, but you have helped a
large number of coilers to obtain a very high quality commercial
capacitor specifically engineered for Tesla coil applications. I
know there are a lot of coilers out there right now who are very
pleased. Those same coilers are going to be even more impressed
when they discover the exceptional performance and lifespan that
these capacitors offer. These caps are capable of producing
multi-megawatt peak powers. The average coiler out there who
purchased one of these caps will not be able to stress it to
failure.

BTW, these capacitors will not only last a very long time, but
they will hold a high resale value for anyone who would be silly
enough to want to sell theirs. Please e-mail me first, I will pay
$100.00 to anyone who wants to sell their used TC253-34-300-1
from this order, be it next week or next year.

I also want to state that this is not the first time you have
gone way out of your way to help me in particular, and the group
as a whole. I recently unpacked my Superior Electric 0-280 V 28 A
Powerstat now that I have moved into the new house. I purchased
this variac through you for a very fair price of $150.00. This
unit also arrived in perfect condition and included all of the
accessory parts that are frequently missing from the units at the
surplus places (namely face plate & control wheel). Replacement
control wheels run $50.00 by themselves when purchased from major
surplus suppliers.

Scott, thank you for a job well done... But I know this order did
not saturate the market for Tesla capacitors... How long do you
think before another large capacitor order sprouts up? When it
does please count me in. I am already wishing I had had an extra
$200.00 in December for a second unit...

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12