[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

General

    In lew of the present questions on what to allow into the list and what
not, I agree that it is really up to Chip, but I do think that keeping the
discussion on mainly Tesla coil design/construction would be best. If the
scope gets too broad we may end up not giving justice to any of it.

   Not to subtract from the list and its benefits, I would like to know how
many Tesla coil builders are licensed radio amateurs (HAMS) I have always
wanted to get a "on the air group" started maybe on a once a month basis
or something to discuss the various aspects of coil building. I asked the
same question a few years ago in the TCBA news but got no responses, I
thought I'd bring it up here.

                               Mark Graalman  (WB8JKR)